Manager of Quality and Professional Resources
- 905-574-6876 X 231
526 Upper Paradise Rd.
Hamilton, ON L9C 5E3
“A service for people looking after children in a home”
Our primary goal is to improve the quality of child care offered through the home child care system. We achieve this by:
- Providing information, education, training, support and other general services to home child care practitioners.
- Encouraging home child care practitioners to utilize community resources and participate in training and networking.
- Reducing caregiver isolation by supporting and connecting caregivers to one another and to networking opportunities in the community.
- Increasing professionalism in home child care.
- Building upon resources for home child care practitioners in Hamilton.